How It Works
For every Realtor® that you refer to Equity Real Estate, that joins the brokerage; you receive $100 on each transaction they close, for as long as they are active Realtors® in the company. For Example: John Doe is an Equity Realtor®, he tells his friend Jane Smith about Equity Real Estate. Jane joins the brokerage and closes a transaction. Equity pays Jane her commission from the transaction minus her transaction fee.
Equity pays $100 to John from the transaction fee that was collected from Jane.
We are all in business as Realtors® to make an income. Here is your opportunity to make even more - for very little effort.
If you were to refer 5 Realtors®/year for 5 years, and each of them closed just one deal a month, the results would be:
• YEAR 1 — 12 Transactions ($100 Profit Share/Transaction) X 5 Realtors — $6,000
• YEAR 2 — 12 Transactions X 10 Realtors — $12,000
• YEAR 3 — 12 Transactions X 15 Realtors — $18,000
• YEAR 4 — 12 Transactions X 20 Realtors — $24,000
• YEAR 5 — 12 Transactions X 25 Realtors — $30,000
If you want some really interesting numbers, calculate more Realtors® referred each year or more transactions per month.
Join Equity Today!